Wearing the right fitting bra can really improve your appearance, your posture and your own sense of comfort, so follow our tips for achieving the right fit…
- The underwire of your bra should sit against your body (and not the breast tissue)
- The centre gore (thats the bit in the centre of the bra!) should sit flat against your breast bone
- The bust should be contained in the cups, not bulging over the top or falling out underneath
- Adjust your straps every time you put your bra on to ensure a good fit
- Ensure your breasts are lifted so that you can see the wire channel under your breasts as you look in the mirror. This way you can be sure of a good fit shape.